Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart.

Ah. It has been a long time since I posted me a Thankful Thursday post. It's about time I got back into the practice of it.

Today, and everyday, I am thankful for:

  • Our health. For a couple of weeks there, I thought for sure I would never have a healthy family again. But, God is good...and my kids and I are healthy once again. Then when I think of others battling life threatening diseases, I am thankful that all we suffered from was the flu and a bout of strep. God is good.
  • For my family. They really are treasures to me. Each one is a unique person with unique gifts; and, each one fills a unique place in my life. God is good.

  • My Moms In Touch friends. With kids being sick and Thanksgiving, I missed attending our group for a few weeks. Today, as I prayed with my friends, I was reminded what a blessing this group is in my life...and the life of my children. God is good.
In everything, Give Thanks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing you back at it. Love the thoughts and pictures.