Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Gettin' down to business.....

Today I am thankful for:

  • Luke's desire to be read to. I have been amazed lately how much Luke has been enjoying reading. He use to have no desire to sit and listen to stories. Now he can't seem to get enough. Tonight we ready "Bad Kitty".....3 times, "Poor Puppy"....3 times.....and 2 Munschworks stories. I read for 45 minutes until my throat was sore....and he was still begging for more.
  • The "MITCH moms co-op" I have been participating with the last couple of weeks. We take turns watching kids, "teaching school" to preschoolers, and volunteering in the classroom. We get a lot done....and it lets me get back into volunteering in the classroom.
  • And I will say it again...and again...and again....I am so thankful for my Moms In Touch friends. I don't know what I would do without them. They are such an encouragement. They are definitely a bright spot in my week.
Happy Thankful Thursday!!!

0 comments: