Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Since it has been a while since I have posted a Thankful Thursday post, and I will be out of the country next Thursday, I thought it was pretty important that I get one in. I really need to get back in the swing of being thankful. It is so very important for keeping my head on straight.

So...today I am thankful for:

  • The opportunity to go on a mission trip to Mexico with our youth group. Honestly, there are some parts about the trip that I'm not too thankful for....but I know that it will be a wonderful experience. I am going to try to blog tomorrow about some thoughts running around in my head about that. I need some prayer.....
  • For my parents who are coming out of their way to help care for my kids while I am gone. That really helps me be able to leave them for so long. They may need some prayer.....
  • That my kids will make some wonderful memories with their Grammy and Papa. That helps me, too.
  • For my husband who was a huge part of the reason why I decided to go. If he hadn't encouraged me, I probably wouldn't be going.
  • For the young man who asked me to go in the first place. That he even wanted me along in the first place means alot.
  • For my precious Moms In Touch friends who are praying for me.....for my husband....for my parents....for my kids.
Much to be thankful for. I will probably be keeping track of all the things I am thankful for in the coming week. I'm gonna be reporting back, because I think its going to be a good week.

0 comments: