Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Another week has come and gone. New blessings...new battles....new things to be thankful for.

This week, I am thankful for:

  • The true finish of outdoor soccer season. As much as I love to watch my kids play soccer, by the time the end of October hits, and the rain comes, I'm done being outside. Let's move 'em inside!! The not having to dash out the door each night has been a breath of fresh air.
  • A well spoken statement in the midst of one of my near-daily meltdowns. A simple line, but it has stuck with me this week and gives me hope that maybe I really am doing something right.
  • For the flowers in my yard. Unbelievably it hasn't frosted yet....so my annuals are still blooming. Who'd of thought that I would still be enjoying them in November. Crazy! They do make for a bright spot in these gray, rainy days.
  • For grace. Nuf said.
November, to me, is always a month to be mindful to be thankful. If I could challenge you to do anything, tell someone this week that you are thankful for them. It is guaranteed to make them smile!

0 comments: