Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I love Thursdays. It always just feels like a breath of fresh air when I finally reach Thursday. What a wonderful day in which to be thankful.

Today I am thankful for:

  • My precious Moms In Touch friends. I know I have said it before...and I am sure I will say it again....but I am so thankful for them. I am thankful for their consistent prayers for me and my children. I am thankful for their encouragement. My life would be so dark without them. God is good.
  • For a weekend away. I went to Cannon Beach this past weekend to celebrate a friend's birthday. It was a wonderful girls only weekend. We did not much of anything....and that just felt so good. It was good to have a couple of days where I wasn't stressing over the things that I'm stressing over. God is good.
  • For a precious verse that God drew me to today: "'Test me in this,' says the Lord Almighty, 'and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.'" Malachi 3:10 God is good.
  • For the sunshine after the rain. What else can I say about that? God is good.
Have a Happy Thursday!!

0 comments: