Thursday, August 30, 2007

WonderMom burnout.....

I'm feeling a little worn out today. Too much on my plate. Doing too many things for other people and I'm tired. So to boost my spirits and hopefully rev my engines....I thought I would post some fun pictures from camping.

This first one is Caden showing off his skills on the slide. Watch out below!!!



This next picture is Daria and her cousin, Abby. Daria was a great help to her Aunt Rachel in entertaining and watching Abby. Daria had a wonderful time. I thought the looks on their faces were classic!


It got chilly at night. Luke was so tired, but we were waiting for hot chocolate!! He fell asleep in the chair and we had to wake him up to get him in the tent!


Here we are drinking out hot chocolate....or as Luke calls it..."warm chocolate."
The boys and I are having a blast playing in the chair. You can't tell....but we had been giggling up a storm.

Tim catching up on some sleep. Getting up around 3:30 in the morning is rough on a boy!
Little Miss Abby with one of her very precious smiles!


This one is too precious not to share. Tim's brother, Tony, and his son, Sam.

Cousins doing what they do best.....playing and getting dirty!
You can click on any of the pictures to get a closer look. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Candi said...

Great pictures...it looks like a fun, relaxing time!!

I'm a bit jealous that you get to wear jackets at night. Two years ago when we went to CA I told dh to pack a jacket and he refused. We went camping in Fort Bragg and had to find a place to buy a jacket for him. MEN!!