Monday, October 27, 2008

I love Mondays.

I never thought that I would get to a point where I would proclaim that I love Mondays. Oh...but right now.....I absolutely adore Mondays. In particular....I love Monday mornings!

Monday mornings are my only "free" morning of my entire week. The kids have gone back to school after a busy weekend. The house is quiet. I can eat my breakfast without interruptions. I can check my email and read the paper. I don't even have any places that I have to go to or people I need to see, unless I want to. Monday mornings can be so peaceful. I really love them.

Today, I have taken time to read the paper, check my Facebook account, send some emails, and listen to Awesome God like two dozen times. I feel like I could almost take on the world! Now, I am going to go out there and tackle some errands for Trunk or Treat night while I have no little beggars to mess up my plans. (Gotta love the little monkeys!)

Have I mentioned that I love Monday mornings?

0 comments: