Friday, October 31, 2008

So not there yet.....

As I was driving Daria to her piano lessons this morning, I was listening to a radio station that plays a lot of praise music. I've been waiting for days for them to play a song that I have just been needing to hear again, so I've been listening to that station faithfully any time I am in the van.

This morning, as we were driving, I had the volume down low as Daria and I were conversing. During a quiet point of the conversation, I thought that I heard a Christmas song. I turned it up, and sure enough it was a Christmas song. Okay...I thought....one Christmas song, I can handle that. Then a couple of minutes later....they were playing another. What????

Today is Halloween. We still have Thanksgiving to conquer before I really feel like Christmas season is here. This is just ridiculous. I am so not ready for the Christmas season. Can't we celebrate being Thankful first????

Wow.

0 comments: