Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday

How long has it been since I've blogged?? I know that for some it hasn't been very long....but for me...it seems like it has been ages. I keep thinking I am going to take a moment and get something out. Instead, I find myself dashing to the next activity, desperately longing for a nap. Even though I long to climb into bed right now, I can't let another Thursday go by before I am thankful. There should always be time to be thankful!!

So....Today I am thankful for:

  • answered prayer. We had a great MIT last Thursday....and on Friday, one of my fellow moms began to see an amazing answer to our prayers for her son. This week, she had more good news to share with us. It was so fun to rejoice with her!!
  • for Tim's job. With our crazy economy, I am thankful for the consistency of his work.
  • for my beautiful, healthy children. I love their joy. I love their sweet smiles. I love their hugs and kisses. They really brighten my day.
  • for the sun. It seems like all too quickly winter is descending upon us. We had glimpses of sun the last couple of days. I was just soaking it in.
  • for friends. What would I do without them?
And finally, I am thankful that I took the time to be thankful. It really did my heart good today.

0 comments: