Thursday, January 8, 2009

Counting My Blessings

Right off the bat I just have to say that I am so thankful that today is Thursday. I love that my kids have a four-day week. It has been rough this week getting back into the routine of school. This getting up early business is just not what I love. It's hard!!

This week I am thankful for:

  • School being back in session!! It was a long 3 week vacation with snow and ice storms that kept us land locked at home. We did enjoy playing in the snow. But that only last for so long. Then we all got a little stir crazy. School is good.
  • That "school at home" is going relatively well for Luke and I. We kind of had a not-so-good session today....but I am determined to remain hopeful.
  • That after nearly a month away, we had Moms in Touch today. It was so good to be back with my praying friends. They bless me.
  • That my Idaho family gets to "do" our Christmas this weekend. We are all going on a road trip and gonna get done what the snow and ice storms kept us from doing. The kids and I are very excited. It's hard to tell with Tim. (ha, ha!)
  • That I was able to buy our family Christmas present today. We missed out on it before Christmas....and found it today!! Yeah. I can hardly wait.
It has been a good week. God has been faithful. As always. What more is there to say?

1 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Thanks for your words of encouragement today, Kippy!!!

Julie