Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Another week has come and gone. I can hardly believe that we are on the last half of the month of January. That means Daria's birthday is looming around the corner....and I need to get busy planning! Crazy how time flies.

This week, I am thankful for:

  • The Sunshine. It has been so beautiful this last week. So beautiful, in fact, that I haven't minded so much the overcast skies today. I may not be able to say that next week....but for now, I'm doing okay. (Could also be the fact that I am sitting in front of my Happylite!)
  • For technology that helps me feel connected with the rest of the world. It is an amazing thing!! Fun, too.
  • For friends. What a blessing to have a touch from God by someone with skin on!!
  • For finding a devotional that seems to be written just for me.
Hope that everyone is having a Thankful day!

0 comments: