Thursday, January 29, 2009

Recipe for Frustration

I am tired. Physically tired. This has been a week full of nasty mornings. Dragging myself out of bed each morning has been a chore. A Chore with a Capital C! Even as I swing my legs over the edge of the bed, I am dreaming of when I can crawl back in again. Those are nasty mornings.

To top it off, right now I feel like I might be on the verge of a nasty cold. I long to crawl into my bed where it is warm and cozy. The only thing is, Luke decided he couldn't sleep in his bed, so he asked to sleep in mine. I'll move him as soon as I know for sure he is asleep. I chose not fight him on it because I just wasn't up for the battle. Minor on the minors.

The next best thing to crawling into bed is to snuggle on the couch with a good book and soak in the peace and quiet. As soon as I settled myself in I find that Tim has fallen into an old time habit of falling asleep on the couch. Normally that is not bother to me. Tonight.....he is snoring to beat the band.

Gratin' on my nerves like fingernails on a chalkboard.

So, I'm tired. I'm cold. I feel less than stellar. And all my creature comforts have been compromised.

Aaaarrrggghhh!

0 comments: