Monday, January 26, 2009

Daria's List

Since Daria inspired my previous post about my 25 random things. I decided that it would be fun to post her Alphabet Descriptive words that she came up for herself. I found it to be insightful....and slightly amusing.

Artistic

Beautiful

Colorful

Daring

Elegant

Fancy

Giggly

Hilarious

Impossible (yup.)

Jumpy

Kind

Liking other people.

Magnificent

Nice

Obnoctis (I believe that she meant obnoxious. Yup.)

Pretty

Quick

Ridiculous

Silly

Tender

Unbelievable (yup.)

Violent (yup. Seen it in soccer...and with her brothers!!)

Weird

X-ray. (not sure what she meant here. I think it was the only word she could think of that started with x!)

Young

Zig-zagger.

That's my girl. I'm so proud of her.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving you, crazy Daria girl...just the way you are.
Grammy