Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SUNSHINE!!!

This past week has been so unusual for Oregon winter weather. It has been sunny. Oh I just love it!! It is a little deceiving though as you expect it to be a bit warmer than it is....BUT...I AM NOT COMPLAINING. The sunshine is beautiful. I wish we could see it every day and I will probably cry when the clouds come back and I must solely rely on my Happylite to feed my need for SUN.

In the mean time....we took full advantage of the sunshine on Sunday afternoon. We spent a good couple of hours out there playing soccer. Tim and I....and Luke, I guess....against Daria, Caden, Wyatt, and Tayte. (friends) Needless to say, I have been sore the last couple of days. BUT....I think that Tim and I won. I quit counting because Caden was pouting. Either which way, we had a lot of fun and that is all that matters.

When I look at these pictures...with my kids in t-shirts and shorts....I can't believe that a month ago, we were buried in layers of clothing and 18 inches of snow!

Getting twirled by Dad. Makes me sick just to watch!

Ball Tag! Luke's favorite!!


Wrestling in soccer???? Isn't that a foul??? AND....Hand ball!

Luke is always posing for a picture. He's just too darn cute!


If you click on the picture to get a better look....you'll see that everyone has a smile. I call that success!

2 comments:

Tresa said...

Looks like a glorious day! Love the picture of Luke! His face is precious!

Candi said...

Yes....great picture of Luke! He is too cute. Neat shirt, too ;-)!

Looks like everyone had a great time!