Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Few Thoughts I am Pondering

For the last couple of days, my mind has sort of been in a jumble over a couple of thoughts. Not much formed out of them. Even so, I feel I need to put them here so that I don't forget their formless existence.



Hope: To wish for something with expectation of its fulfillment. To have confidence; trust. To expect and desire.

Misunderstood: To understand incorrectly, misinterpret. Thus, understand: to perceive and comprehend the nature and significance of; know. To know thoroughly by close contact with or long experience of. To grasp or comprehend the meaning intended or expressed by another.

Validate: to declare or make legally valid. To mark with an indication of official sanction. To substantiate, verify. Thus substantiate: to support with proof or evidence; verify. To give material form to; embody. To make firm or solid. To give substance to; make real or actual. Thus, verify: to prove the truth of by the presentation of evidence or testimony. To affirm formally or under oath.

Maybe someday they will be more than just the words that I put on this blog.....

0 comments: