Saturday, September 20, 2008

Disillusioned....again.

I don't like to come on here and complain. That doesn't ever do me much good. Though, sometimes, I just have to. Otherwise, it just sits in my brain stirring up a storm. Ugh.

I just received a very brief, yet slightly terse, email. I imagine that the person was a little disillusioned themselves. I hate that they have to take a stab at someone. Whatever happened to being polite and discussing things?

Crazy thing. I don't know why I continue to be amazed that it happens in the church. Or maybe I am just amazed that it stings so much coming from some one in the church. Whatever happened to being polite? Whatever happened to thinking the best of people?

I'm stopping there. I feel more ranting coming on than necessary.

Sorry.

0 comments: