Thursday, January 31, 2008

Counting Sprinkles

I am so amazed that it is Thursday again and time to give Thanks!! I'm counting my sprinkles today, because I need the smile that thinking of sprinkles brings me. Every time I think of sprinkles, I now envision a floor covered in multi-colored sprinkles. It always brings a smile to my face.

  • Today I am thankful for the fun play date that Luke and I went to today. He played so well with his new friend....and I had a wonderful visit with the "other mommy." It was so good to visit with another mom with struggles like my own. It was also good to see my little man playing so well today. We both had a great time.
  • I am thankful for the indoor soccer opportunity that I discovered for Caden to join. He has finally decided that he can handle being on a team. (What an answer to many prayers!!) I didn't think there were options for him right now. I noticed a sign last week, looked online...and today...he is signed up. He is pretty excited....disappointed that it doesn't start for a month....but still excited. Daria is now in the living room giving him ball handling tips. He's soaking it up!!
  • I am thankful for the new Bible class that I started last Sunday. I am thankful that the time works into my schedule and I can attend. I am anxious to see what things I am going to learn in the next year.
  • I am also thankful for a warm, dry house. Whenever I hear the wind roar and the rain pound, I just have to pause and give thanks.
Have a Happy Thankful Thursday!

0 comments: