Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday.

Sometimes I get bored with the title of Thankful Thursday. Last week was a fun title with "Counting my Sprinkles." Maybe I should have a contest every once in a while for a funky new title. Or maybe I will continue to call it Counting My Sprinkles day. I am usually a creature of habit. But, it is fun to mess with things every once in a while. I would hate to become too predictable!!

  • Today I am thankful for Luke's Fabulous Four stage that he is in right now. (I am also very relieved that we are in this Fabulous Four stage!!) Right now, I feel like we have a fun relationship. We love to tease each other. I love to kiss him....he likes to tell me that he hates that. I love to tickle his buns.....he tells me that I don't need to because he already knows that I love those buns. I love to be nose to nose, forehead to forehead, gritting our teeth, and growl at each other. He's so stinkin' cute. It's fun. I hope that we can always keep a measure of this fun.
  • I am thankful for a good homework session with Caden last night. We came up with a fun little technique that turned a normally dreadful experience into one that was actually kind of fun.
  • I am thankful for other Moms who pray with me weekly. They stand and pray with me about all those little things that Moms worry about. They really do encourage me a whole lot. I am also thankful for how God is using our MIT group. We had a mom and daughter surprise us during our prayer time. They are having some issues. They knew we were praying somewhere....and they found us. We had a good time of prayer with them. I find that amazing.
  • I am thankful for Daria's ability to fight with me and then come apologize for her part in it. That is a hard thing to do, and I am thankful that she is learning that skill now. Boy, I sure hate the fighting part, though. :-)
Sprinkles...sprinkles....Sprinkles everywhere. What fun!!

0 comments: