Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Warning!! Warning!!

Sssshhhhh.....I need to write this very quietly. I believe that my body has been taken over by aliens. They've cloned me. The only thing that gave it away? They haven't quite mastered my Mommy-isms yet. Little do they know....I'm catchin' on to them. Now I just need to find the elusive bugger and eliminate her. She's wreaking havoc in my home.

If I am careful, I can relay to you some of the clues that Klone Kristine has left behind. For instance, tonight, my son informed me about the math strategy I had shared with him. Amazingly, I apparently informed him that 9+7=13. Darn it. That clone could mess with his head for months. I am amazed at some of the stupid things that I have apparently said. Are you serious?

Klone Kristine apparently forgets to bring jackets for my kids, too. I could have sworn that I had told my kids to wear their coats when it is cold and rainy. Somehow, Klone Kristine forgot that it was cold and rainy and didn't grab a coat for one certain child tonight. This clone also forgets where shoes are.....where Pokemon cards are....and where soccer clothes are kept. Doesn't she realize the grief that she is causing me?

Maybe that is the aliens' plans. Drive the Mommies of the world absolutely insane by reason of whining and then take over planet Earth. They might have succeeded....but I'm getting the word out. The warning signs are subtle....but they are there. If you start noticing these similar symptoms, spread the word. We must eliminate the clones as soon as possible.

So be alert.....and be very, very careful.

0 comments: