Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am back at the church again. I was here for a school meeting and decided to do a quick computer check while I was here. I am literally going through withdrawals with no computer. I hadn't realized how much I enjoy having that "contact" with other people so readily at my fingertips. I almost breezed out of here without a Thankful Thursday post, but decided I couldn't get away with out it.

  • I am so thankful for my sweet husband and his many talents. Computer know-how is one of them. He has put in so many hours trying to revive our computer. I am hopeful that he will have it done very soon. He really is a man with many talents. (ssshhhhh.....he doesn't like people to know that!)
  • I am thankful for Mr. Puhl....our school director. He really is a wonderful man. He knows my kids by name....even Luke who is yet to enter school. He takes the time to acknowledge them; and, he works endless hours for the benefit of our school.
  • I am thankful for the other dedicated parents at our school who give so much to make our school successful. I really do feel honored to be a part of this school. What a blessing it has been in my life.

Well....that will be all for the night. I am tired and I want to get home and crash. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thursday. I hope I am back full force computer-wise, very soon!

0 comments: