Friday, January 25, 2008

Posting from Luke

,y89iouyhtghujklbuytgguhk, itgrgyukl8u7y5trfcyuhk,.pluybhjiko,iyhrtf ycuio9iu6yxcrfttgujhik,oiuytredzxgyt54rty7u87rtuyiolifgumjhnjkiuy7ty789ufcvbufgvbnjhmkl
kouiklpokikl;okl;/loiul;oiukl;koiukoiuyio986757yu8ihnmkomkomkom

I was sitting here tonight, staring at the blank screen. I wasn't sure what to write. Unbelievably, I felt like I didn't have anything to say. (Bound to happen sometime, I guess!!) Then, Luke came and climbed into my lap and said: "Mom, let me do that for you."

So....greeting to you from Luke. He passes on his love to all.


**************************************************************

Glory be! Tim just left with the boys to go give blood. Daria isn't yet home from hanging at her friend's house. I actually have a few minutes to myself....in a freshly cleaned house. Can't get much better than that. The only thing that would make it better is if I had dinner prepared for myself. Close enough.

Happy Friday!!

1 comments:

Tresa said...

Love tomy Lukie!!!!! Way to go dude!