Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Doing a Mommy Dance!!

For the last hour I have been going around this house and doing a little jig every once in a while. I'm sure that I would probably be committed if anyone were to take a peek at me in those wild little Mommy moments. I am just so proud and excited that I can't hardly stand it.

Caden came home from school today and he had only missed ONE word on his spelling test. On the front have of the test that is recorded for grades, he got 100%!!! He was so excited that he could hardly get the words out fast enough when he climbed into the van. He has been drowning in the praise since then. It is so fun to see some positive results out of the semi-difficult changes we have had to make lately. Yee haw!!

To put a cherry on top, he had finished the majority of his homework during reading group time. I was so thrilled!!! It only took us about 15 minutes to finish homework tonight. I so needed that change as we have to dash to soccer practice in a few minutes.

Anyway.....I've just been dancing around the house like a crazy woman singing praises to Caden and to my Jesus who made it possible.

Ain't it grand????

1 comments:

Tresa said...

Congratulations to Caden! Way to go, Dude!!! Love you!