Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday....Valentine's Style

Happy Valentine's Day!! How fun that Thankful Thursday falls on Valentine's day this year. I think that I will take time today to be thankful for all the precious people in my life. They mean so much to me!

  • Today I am thankful for my precious husband. He has been the rock in my life since the day that I met him. I can't imagine my life without him. I am truly blessed.
  • I am thankful for my beautiful children. Their presence in my life brings me light, joy, and laughter. That they continue to love me in the midst of my craziness is unfathomable. I cherish my times with them immensely.
  • I am thankful for my family. For my parents, who have loved, supported, and sacrificed for me in countless ways. I would not be who I was today without them. For my sister, who in countless ways has encouraged me and loved me even when I was annoying. For my nieces and nephews, I find it amazing that they allow me to be a part of their lives. For my grandparents who continue to love and pray for me and have left me some wonderful footprints to follow.
  • I am thankful for my friends. For my church family, who loves my children and nurtures them, and walks beside me through the phases of my life. For my MIT ladies, who continue to stand with me in prayer and faith. For my cybersisters, who support me in spite of the distance.
Most of all, I am thankful for my Jesus who continues to bless me through the wonderful people in my life. He loves me and forgives me even though I don't deserve it. And, He loves me enough not to leave me in the state that I am.....and He gives me the strength to handle the changes. Whew.

Happy Valentine's Day! Take a moment and spread the love.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay! Happy Valentines Day!!! <3 Hope you're having a good day today. See you on Sunday! Spread the love! <3 <3