Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sprinkle, Sprinkle Little Star.....

Another week. Another Thankful Thursday. My, how time flies!!! I can hardly believe that another week has gone by. Before I know it my children will be grown and moving out of the house. Maybe if I take all the batteries out of the clocks, time will stand still. Guess not. So, I guess I will just take the time to be thankful for each day, each moment.

  • This week, I am thankful that Luke has found a good friend. His mom prays with me during our Moms In Touch time. They have had two playdates together...and they have really done well together. Today, I had Sam and his little brother over so that their mom could do a couple of errands. The kids had a great time, hardly any messes, and we were all blessed. We had a fun morning. Bonus: Luke and Sam will be in the same kindergarten class next year!!
  • I am so thankful for Caden's improvement in spelling. If you doubt that, please see yesterday's post. Words can not adequately describe the depth of my gratitude.
  • I am thankful that Tim gets to go on Men's Retreat this weekend. I am a little jealous that it isn't me....but I am glad that he is taking the time to go, relax, and hopefully have a good time. I'm hoping they get a little sunshine on the coast this weekend.
  • I am thankful that Caden's teacher has had a healthy pregnancy so far. She is due in 4 weeks and is hoping to teach for 3 more. We are praying that all will continue to go well....and that a suitable substitute will be found. She has been a wonderful teacher this year.
  • I have also been VERY thankful for the beautiful sunshine we have had lately. Wonderful!

Well, Luke and I are off to a baby shower soon. The parents are taking a little bit of school time to throw a little party for Caden's teacher. Should be fun.

Have a happy Thankful Thursday!!

0 comments: