Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stir Crazy

This is just craziness. Tomorrow is Day 3 of Snow Days. The kids and I are going just a little bit looney. For the last two days, we haven't had any new snow in our area. Thus, the snow that is here is not the best for playing in. So, with it being cold and not-so-great snow, the kids and I have been stuck inside today. Oh my.

As the cabin fever sneaks in, I have been noticing an increase of the Bug-a=Mes. Meaning...."I am going to bug you until you scream....or you hit my in frustration." Oh joy.(Right now, Luke and Daria are enjoying doing "bottom stamps" to each other. It is all fun and games until someone......) That just drives me nuts. In an effort to stave off those Bug-a-Mes...the kids and I made sugar cookies today. We also watched 3 past episodes of Survivor. We are looking forward to watching some more episodes tomorrow. I missed this whole last season....so I am hoping to finish it. I may just get my wish.

The rest of the week isn't looking too good for school either. The weather just looks nasty tomorrow. With more snow...freezing rain...and more snow. Yuck. The city of Portland is asking people to stay home tomorrow. (I doubt Tim will, though.) I just hope the roads clear enough before Christmas that we can do our traveling to family.

Maybe I should have titled todays post: Adventures in Christmas. Oy.

0 comments: