Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Thursday is almost over. My feet hurt. My eyes are getting droopy; and, I swear I hear my bed calling my name. Yet, even with the thought of sweet sleep in my very near future, I couldn't help but take a moment or two and give thanks.

  • Today I am thankful for Caden. He got another 100% on his spelling test this week. His teacher had her baby last Friday, so this week was a new week with a new teacher. A parent graded his spelling test yesterday, and marked one wrong.....but the parent was wrong. Caden had spelled it right. I was overwhelmed to hear him say that he showed it to his teacher and proved he was right. Considering that last year, at this time, he could barely whisper to his teacher....I find that utterly amazing. I must give thanks!
  • I am thankful that my parents are here this weekend for a visit. I am thankful that they arrived here safely. I am thankful for the joy that my kids seem to have when their grandparents are here. Granted, they are a little loud and rowdy.....but it's fun!!
  • I am thankful for new friends for my son and for me. It has been a blessing to me this week.
  • I am thankful that the modular classrooms for Daria's class are now in....approved by the city....and they are having class in there. It has definitely been a long wait....and I am thrilled that they are finally there!!!

0 comments: