Monday, March 3, 2008

Wild, Wacky Weekend.

What an incredibly busy weekend. It is 1:30 in the afternoon on Monday and I can finally sit down at the computer and post about the craziness. Granted, my house is a disaster.....but I can breathe a little bit.

We had a busy weekend. Saturday we celebrated Daria's 9th birthday. She turns 9 tomorrow....but the party was Saturday. We had a fun time at the ice arena...and then came home and had some cake and ice cream. I think there were over 20 kids in my house for the party!! Yikes!!! Amazingly, we survived. I will post some pictures after all the prose.

Then, Saturday night, Tim and I dashed over to the auction that was held for the kids' school. I stayed late to help clean up and tally money. I think I got home around 11:45 p.m. It was a long day. The auction was a great success....I think that we are going to finish up with a profit of $15,000. I think that is absolutely amazing for such a small school. God is good!!

Yesterday was full of church things. Nothing exciting to report....but it didn't feel like much of a day of rest. Today has been full of errands and stuff. I am ready to just crash. I think I will in a minute....but I know that my messy house is calling my name.

But...now for the fun: PICTURES!!!!




My Sweet Birthday Girl!!








Caden: I'm sure his tongue is helping with the balance!!



Here is the extent of Luke and I's trips around the ice. He did pretty good. He fell a couple of times....I managed to stay on my feet!! Not bad considering he'd never done anything like it before!!


The Gang!



I'll huff....and I'll puff!



Cousins!! Lovin' that cake!! Yum.

1 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Great pics!!! Looks like so much fun. And yes, I agree!! 15000.00 is a GREAT success!!!!

Julie