Friday, March 7, 2008

Another Crack Me Up Moment

I am sure that some of you have noticed that I have a counter on my blog. It is always fun to see how many visits a day I get. It feels good to see that some people think of me during the day. I count for something!!!

Anyway....part of the fun of the counter is seeing where some people get referred from. I shows me if someone came from one of my friends' blogs or from a google search. Today...it cracked me up how one Google searcher found my blog. When I clicked on the referring address it took me to the google search page. What the searcher had typed in?????

WHAT TO DO ABOUT AN OLD MAN GETTING HUSSLED BY WOMEN

Oh my goodness. I just cracked up. How in the world would that phrase find its way to my blog?? Not only that....but my blog was like #3 on the hit list. So...here are the two phrases that happen through my blog that linked me to the above phrase:

Time to get hussling if we wanted to get to church on time from this entry and Man, I am struggling with my thoughts right now.....

I am not sure where that second phrase came from. I tried to find it but I couldn't. I am sure that since I have now added the complete phrase into my blog....the next person who wants to know about old men getting hussled by women will find my blog as the #1 hit from Google.

Crack. Me. Up.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Absolutely Hilarious! ROFL!!!

Anonymous said...

yup, i found you from another blog...and i did try to find you by typing in those words...you were #1...whoever you are, i did enjoy your blog...
have a good "over the hump day"!