Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What To Say

Today has been long. Today has been busy. Today has been full of this and that and I feel like I have nothing much to prove for my efforts. I washed the sheets on my bed today....so when I finally crawl into bed tonight.....I'm going to revel in the glorious feeling of fresh sheets.

So, when I sat down tonight at the computer, I wasn't sure which thing to write about. I could write about the glories of technology. Technology is great.....when it works. Sometimes it stinks. I could also write about the glories of frugality. Frugality is great....to a point. Sometimes it stinks. Being busy is great....fulfilling at times. Sometimes it stinks.

I thought of titling tonights post something like: Printers: Love 'Em or Toss 'Em off the Porch.
Or: Being Cheap Costs A lot. And my other title for tonight: Too Many Irons In the Fire.

I could elaborate on all those topics....but I think I would be dredging for complaints. Not gonna go there tonight. So, I think I will close with a joke. Laughter is the best medicine for all that ails us. Here it goes.

What am I supposed to do with this?” grumbled the motorist as the police clerk handed him a receipt for his traffic violation.

“Keep it,” the clerk advises. “When you get four of them, you get a bicycle.”

0 comments: