Thursday, May 8, 2008

Being Thankful

Thursday is here again. Time to take a pause amongst the busyness of life to be thankful. I think today, I really want to acknowledge to whom I am thankful. All my blessings, all the richness of my life, is all due to the gracious of my Savior, Jesus. So....I am thankful.

  • I am thankful for husband who knows so much. He is so very capable. He amazes me often. I am thankful for God's gifting in his life.
  • I am thankful that I was able to finish up my PAC commitments today. I even have time to sit down and blog. How much more thankful could I be???
  • I am thankful for new friendships and finding commonalities in surprising ways.
  • I am thankful for the ways that God moves in our world today. So thankful that He doesn't leave us to our devices....that He intervenes.
  • I am thankful for my kids' school. I am thankful for their participation in soccer...and their enjoyment of it. I am thankful for my kids. Period
  • I am thankful for those precious moments when my kids will climb up into my lap and snuggle with me. Love 'em.
God is good. Thank you, Jesus.

0 comments: