Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Winding Down

Seems kind of like an oxymoron kind of thing to title my post tonight. Supposedly the school year is winding down. In reality, I feel like things are winding up. There is just a whirlwind of things to do, it seems, in this last few days of school.

I rebel.

That is exactly how I feel tonight. I know that I have claimed to love being a SAHM, but sometimes the demands on my "free" time are overwhelming. But, I need to remind myself to be thankful tonight that I can be involved. People are more important than things. Housework will wait. Free time will come in about 13 years....or more.

I crack myself up.

I have mixed feelings about the school year ending. Part of me will be glad for the change of pace. On the other hand, my kids have been on the verge of killing each other any time they spend more than 3o seconds in each other's presence. Oh glory....we have 3 months of Togetherness to look forward to.

There. I now have all that off my chest.

0 comments: