Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Another Thursday has come. Another opportunity to be thankful. Let's get down to business!

  • Today I am thankful for the perfect weather that is coming this weekend. I can hardly wait.
  • I am thankful that my kids are finally in bed. It has been a trying day with their attitudes. I forget how much it wears on me. I love the quiet in my house after they are in bed. It helps restore me for another day.
  • Once again, I am thankful that I am a SAHM so that I can support my kids at their school events. I was amazed this week at my kids' Fun Run how many parents were not there. Really was a shame.
  • I am thankful for friends who give above and beyond. I am in total awe this week. Hopefully I will have lots to report in on this in a day or so. Exciting stuff.
I encourage you to take a moment and be thankful too. It is truly a balm for a weary soul.

0 comments: