Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bliss.....

Oh if you could see my right now. I swear that there can't be anything much more perfect than the moment that I am having right now. All brought to me by my God, my husband, and a little laptop.

Thank you, God. For the absolutely perfect evening tonight. The handy little gadget on my computer tells me that it is currently 72 degrees out here tonight. The skies are perfectly clear and a gorgeous shade of blue. There is a faint little breeze that ruffles my hair every once in a while. There are birds chirping in the trees. A faint scent of lilacs captures my attention occasionally.

Bliss.

My dear husband took the kids on a short little bike ride. That currently means that there is absolutely no one else at home with me right now. No one asking for a drink, a snack, or a moment of my attention. No one screaming, crying, or whining. Silence.....except the sounds of spring and softball.

Bliss.

My laptop is sitting on my lap....as I am sitting on my front porch....savoring the sights and smells of a Perfect Spring Evening....all by myself. How fun to blog outside!!!! Love it.

Bliss.

0 comments: