Wednesday, May 7, 2008

He Loves Me.

My sweet TimJ has been a busy man. For me.

He must actually be reading my blog. I mentioned a couple of days ago on my blog, that one of the downsides of my laptop was the lack of accessibility to pictures.

I don't know how he knows what he knows....but somehow he linked our two computers and now I can access my pictures. Yee haw. He is really quite amazing sometimes.

Then, I batted my eyelashes at him tonight, asking him to help me change my blog template....again. What a sweetie. He just looked at me.....then said he would. He spent much more time on it than he should have...but he did a great job. He fiddled with it until things looked just right.

I don't know how he knows what he knows.....I tell ya....he's one good man.

Thanks, TimJ. I love you oodles and bunches. You're the greatest.

5 comments:

Tresa said...

Love the new look! It's beautiful! Way to go Tim!!

Candi said...

Kippy, my dh is the same way. He got our wireless network all set up and put things in a shared folder so that I can access them from any computer---we have to desktop PCs and we each have a laptop. Certainly makes it easier!! Now he is talking about needing to add our printer into the network so that we can send things to print from any computer.

The new look is great!

Anonymous said...

Your new template is awesome! Very bright and colorful. =D

Unknown said...

You're right -- Tim did a great job on your blog's new look. Who knew he was so talented?!

-- Meg

Angie said...

I LOVE your new template!!!