Thursday, May 1, 2008

Needing to be Thankful

The last few days have felt like I have been on the battle field with my kids....particularly my daughter. I'm feeling a little battle weary which makes everything seem a little dark. As much as I just want to shut the computer off, crawl in my bed and let the world pass me by, I need to knuckle under and get this Thankful post written. Hopefully it will bolster my spirit for another hour or so until the kids are in bed.

  • I am thankful for the attribute of God that we prayed over today in Moms In Touch. We praised God that He sustains us. Boy, I am needing that today. I am often amazed at how appropriate the attribute that we have chosen is for the day that we are in. God is good.
  • I am thankful that Tim's project has been completed for the last couple of weeks. I am thankful that he is coming home sooner, and that he hasn't been working on Saturdays. It has been kind of nice to have him home.
  • I am thankful for the the coming days of sunshine. It makes me just about giddy in the anticipation of the warmer weather. Yee haw.

Feeling better to be thankful. I needed that.

0 comments: