Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh What Fun.....Times 2!

I've never been very good at using the label function on my blog. Today, I realized the full benefit of it. I was looking back over my blog to see if I could find the post I made about sharing the computer with my kids. On that post, I yearned for a laptop of my very own so that I could blog any time that I wanted. If I remember right, I said that it would probably never happen and I just better buck up and deal with it. Well.....

I AM WRITING THIS POST WITH MY VERY OWN LAPTOP.

Sorry. I didn't mean to yell. But, it is pretty exciting!! I can hardly believe that my sweet Tim actually bought one. Even though I am sitting here on the couch, watching TV while I blog, I still feel like I must be dreaming. I am pretty sure that someone is going to wake me up in a minute and harsh reality will slap me in the face. I may have to sleep with it tonight to let reality set in!! It feels like my Tim is supporting my growing passiong for blogging/writing. I love that.

I did have hopes that once I had a laptop I could post whenever I wanted without fighting my kids for computer time. Luke has been just about desperate to get his hands on my computer....but...I've declared it Officially Mom's. I could be in for a few battles. The other drawback? I'm a little slow on the mouse action. Thus my on-line gaming is having some issues. I'm sure that I will adapt.

**********************************************************************

The other fun thing to report on was Caden's soccer game last night. He sure is having a fun time! He's doing pretty good, too. He scored two goals last night. It just cracks me up to watch him hopping across the "field" as he celebrates. I wonder if he could be a cocky little bugger. He gets this funny little walk/strut going on that makes his hair bounce so cute. I know...that doesn't make much sense....but how do I describe it? It is like he is this little man on a mission. So determined. He is such a little Man Cub!


**notice that I put labels on this post. Gotta get in the habit!

0 comments: