Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Birthday Pictures!!

I have discovered a draw back to my precious lap top!! All of our pictures are on the main computer, so to add pictures to my blog takes an extra step. I know...complain....complain. Honestly, though, I'll take the inconvenience in exchange for my new toy!!

Tim downloaded pictures from Luke's party finally. We actually got to celebrate his birthday twice. On Saturday, bowling with my parents. Then on Sunday, we went to Tim's parents and celebrated again! I didn't find any of the bowling pictures all that exciting; but, I did enjoy the pictures of Luke enjoying his cake. He's such a cute little booger. He really does eke out every little bit of fun out of life....and then some.

It looks like my pictures are a little out of order. Last time I tried to move my pictures around on my laptop, I lost one....so I am just going to leave them as such. So...in this first picture....he is enjoying his cake. The look on his face doesn't look like he is enjoying it at the moment....but I remember that he did come back for more. Who can resist Wacky Cake?


This next picture is totally a Luke pose if I ever saw one. For a little boy who can really pump up the volume, he always claims that he doesn't like loud noises. He often tells me that something is too loud. The fingers in his ears???? That is the same pose he gives me when I am giving him a good talkin' to about something or other. (Grrrr.) So, I suppose that you can imagine that at the moment of this picture....we're singing Happy Birthday. Garsh....how embarrassing!!

Of course, I had to add this next picture. I love that captured moment just before the candles get blown. I think it captures just a moment of vulnerability that Luke displays every once in a while.....which totally cracks me up and stuns me all at the same time. He is so full of it....all the time. Then every once in a while, he pulls this shy, don't-know-what-to-do, can't-handle-all-the-attention thing...and what???? Cracks me up.


So there it is. Isn't he just adorable????

0 comments: