Monday, April 7, 2008

Unexpected Bonus

I love my kids....a lot. They are the most precious treasures that I have. I am thankful everyday for them. They bring me a lot of joy.

They are a lot of work, too. They can be also be very trying. Just as with everything in life, it is good to have a little break from things. It seems like it has been a long time since I have had a break from my kids.....especially with Tim's schedule lately.

A friend of mine called me today and asked if Luke could come over for a play date. So, in between my opportunities to volunteer at the school today, I have almost 2 hours without any kids. What a bonus that feels like. Ever since I realized the possibility, I have been almost giddy inside with the possibility. Isn't that just crazy?

I hardly know what to do with myself. My mind has been reeling with the possibilities. All I know is that it feels like a breath of fresh air to have some moments to myself.

Thank you, Jesus!!

0 comments: