Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It seems like it has been forever since I sat down and did my Thankful Thursday. I guess skipping last week while we were at the beach makes a huge difference. So, here I am...getting back into the routine of things. Saying....Thank you, Jesus.

  • Today I am thankful for Caden's first soccer game. He did great! He even scored a goal tonight and he was beyond excited. I was pretty excited too. So excited that I forgot to take a picture....of the goal....and his wild jumping after he scored the goal. He can be a pretty cocky little man....but he is awfully cute!!
  • I am thankful for the fun, and safe, trip the kids and I had last week for Spring Break. Even though it had its stressful times, I am really glad that we went. I'm looking forward to doing something with my whole family sometime soon.
  • I am thankful for the sunshine that we had this week. It does such good for my soul. Unfortunately the rain is coming back and that is a little disappointing....but I sure have loved the sun this week!!
  • I am thankful for the health of my children, my husband, and myself. I am truly blessed.
  • I am thankful that Tim is taking half a day off tomorrow. An amazing thing!!

0 comments: