Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pausing to Be Thankful

For whatever reason, I feel like my schedule of life has gotten a little out of whack. With Luke's birthday preps, I totally missed being thankful last week...and here is is late in the night and I am finally pausing to be thankful.

This week, I am thankful for:

  • My three beautiful children, their health, their strengths....and for the joy I find in watching them grow.
  • Luke. As we celebrated his life this past week, I am just so thankful that God placed him in our family. I think we would be pretty dull without him!!!
  • That this is my 200th post!!! I am thankful that God keeps giving me things to write about....because I really do enjoy writing!
  • For people who bother to read what I write!!
  • For friends who totally spoiled me last Friday with a surprise get-together for my birthday. No one has ever done anything like that for me before. Embarrassing...but fun!

I am sleepy now....but it sure is fun to type away while I am in bed. (I'm thankful for my new laptop, too!!!)

Happy Thankful Thursday!

0 comments: