Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Going on an Adventure!!

I think that I am getting awfully bold in my old age....or at least in my kids' older ages. Ha. For spring break, I take my kids for an adventure to the beach. Now...for school being out, I decided to take my kids to the zoo....while we ride the bus and the MAX. Yikes...what am I thinking???

It has the potential to be a lot of fun. My kids have never ridden the city buses...much less the MAX. Hopefully, the zoo won't be terribly busy since the rest of the public schools are still in session. The weather should be a tad nicer than it was today....so that is hopeful, too. Though, when I peek outside the skies still look pretty dark. Brrrrr

So, if we survive, I will hopefully post some pictures of our grand adventure tomorrow. Hopefully we don't kill each other. Hopefully nobody gets lost during bus/MAX transfers. Hopefully nobody loses anything important. Hopefully we won't freeze our toes off. Hopefully we will make a memory for a lifetime.

A Day of Hope. Cheers!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like such a fun day! I hope the weather was nice for your adventure.

I love going to the zoo. Hmm, wonder if I could talk my kids into going? Nah, probably not. I'll just have to enjoy your pictures.

-- Meg