Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Peeping Toms....Again....

I was going to post this comic the other day when it showed up in our newspaper. Still trying to figure out the silly scanner and editing program. Thanks to my TimJ for helping tonight. I think I might be able to do it on my own the next time....we'll see.

When this comic showed up on Sunday....it was totally how I was feeling that day.

It felt like I hit a wall that day. It does good to see that someone...somewhere...gets it. Kind of eerie, though....I swear they keep peeking into my life.

Thankfully, TimJ gave me a couple of hours last night. I went and had a pedicure, picked up some dinner, and found a quiet spot in the church parking lot to read....all by myself. Delicious time. I so needed it.

Thanks, TimJ....I love you.

0 comments: