Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tad Bit Exciting

There isn't much that lights my fire much in the realm of cleaning house. I clean because it makes me feel at peace. Nothing better than a clean house. I've been cleaning my house for Caden's birthday party tomorrow. I've learned not to go too overboard before a party.....everything goes to pot during the party anyway....but we did need clean bathrooms. That is a necessity!

A couple of months ago, I overheard a tip on how to get the hard water ring off a toilet. I hate that ring. My toilets never look totally clean....even though I know they are clean. I finally got around to getting that mystery tool. AND IT WORKED!! Like a charm.

I keep going back to look at my clean toilets! Crazy...I know. But they look so nice. So, I am a little excited.

I am going to post what it is so that if I ever lose the package, I will remember what it is. If you feel a need to use it on your own toilets....feel free. I used drywall screen.

Love it when I find something that makes life a little easier. Sorry for the goofy post....but I needed a little humor and excitement. :p

1 comments:

Candi said...

Too funny---makes you wonder how people figure this stuff out.