Sunday, June 29, 2008

Twelve Already????

It is a strange thing. I won't divulge my age, but I tell you that I don't feel nearly as old as I am. Lindsay says that I'm not old....so...I'll stick to that. Even so, I know that the years are sneaking up on me faster and faster the older that I get. Before I know it, I will be an old lady with grandchildren grabbing at my ankles.

Today, Tim and I celebrate 12 years of marriage. I swear it was another one of those "I blinked" moments. It seems like it was yesterday that I was putting on my beautiful wedding dress and Tim was decked out in his hot tuxedo. (Hot in more ways than one, if you catch my drift.) Our wedding day was one of the best in my memories. To be princess for a day is every girl's dream come true.

It has been a good 12 years. I won't say that they were perfect, but they have been good. When I look back over the years...and where we have come from...and where we are now....I truly feel like I am blessed. We have been blessed. To find a man who loves God as much as I do...who has the same values....I feel so very fortunate. I pray for my own children to find a partner such as this.

I couldn't let this day pass without marking the day here on my blog. To be blessed, what more could I ask for? I love you, TimJ and I look forward to many more years with you. To the good. The Bad. And the Ugly. We'll have an adventure for sure.

1 comments:

Candi said...

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary. I'm enjoying your vacation pics---looks like you are having a wonderful time!!