Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yeah, Right.!

After a long, busy day, the family and I were sitting on the couch watching the USA Olympic Gymnastic trials. Those girls are some amazing athletes. Wow. The things that they can do is absolutely mind blowing. I can only begin to imagine the thousands of hours they have worked to get to the level that they are at.

My kids were pretty impressed with the gymnasts. Luke was even attempting his own gymnastic moves here in the living room. Yikes. The real kicker of the evening was when we were watching several young gymnasts whip their bodies across the floor doing their floor exercises. Luke kept asking me: "Mom, Can you do that?"

Uh. No.

"Well, just practice."

Then pretty soon...."Mom....can you do that?"

Uh. No.

"Well, just practice."

I'm not sure what to think of my little man's advise. It seems like he thinks that I can do just about anything. Either that....or maybe he is actually hearing me when I tell him that he can do such and such...or so and so...if you just practice.

Crazy little man.

0 comments: