Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Crazy hours....

There is a time in my day when life gets a little stir crazy. My day can start out so calm...and then in the blink of an eye....we hit Crazy Zone and Mom is needed everywhere....all the time...by everyone. Right now is that time. Yet, here I am at the computer writing this.

Not good.

Been fighting something the last couple of days. My wagon is draggin' and I seem to have run out of gas. Here is what I should be doing:

  • Cooking dinner
  • Encouraging homework
  • Prepping lunches for tomorrow
  • Empty dishwasher
  • Prep Entertainment book forms to be turned in tomorrow
  • Lay out clothes for tomorrow
  • Leave in 1 hr 40 minutes for a PAC meeting
Here is all that I really want to do:

  • Read
  • Take a HOT bath
  • Sleep
  • And worth being noted again....sleep.
So...I am not sure how to rectify this problem....except to get off my tushy and get trucking. What is that phrase? No rest for the weary and the Saints don't need one???? Yeah. Whatever.

Can someone come give me a kick in the pants?

0 comments: