Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thankful Thursday...Part 2

I told you I was getting old. I almost forgot that today is Thankful Thursday. Oh my.

Here we are....another week gone by...and much to be thankful for!

  • I am thankful for Tim's job...that allows me to be Home with my kids....supporting them in all their activities and such. It provides us with ample food...a warm home....and a few extras here and there. Peace of mind is priceless.
  • I am thankful for my wonderful friends who pray for me, support me, and encourage me through the rough parts of life.
  • I am thankful for my family....who love me even when I am ugly
Thank you, Jesus, for all the precious blessings in my life....and for the good sense to remember them!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.