Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Packed and Ready

The biggest travel weekend of the year. And guess what? We are traveling. Doesn't that sound exciting? Not. I am hoping that we are leaving early enough that the Portland Gridlock won't slow us down too much. It can be a real nightmare. It is like the whole city and surrounding area has taken to the streets.

Even though I have procrastinated, I think that we are basically ready to go. Luke and I need to leave here in a couple of minutes to pick up Daria and Caden from school. Then to the library for DVDs to make the trip go faster....home for lunch and then pack the van and head out. The kids can hardly wait. Me.....I am wishing that my name was Samantha and I could just twinkle my nose and...POOF....be there. Eh....oh well....guess we'll just pass the time as best we can.

I mentioned that my kids are excited to be going to Auntie Tresa's house. I pulled out their bags last night and the fever pitch rose. I started to pack Luke's first....and he quickly drug it out to the living room because he was ready to go....right then. I had to drag it back to finish up. He then found Caden's empty bag and he decided he needed to get packed. So here you go:




Can't you tell that he's packed? Take a closer look.






Still can't see it? Come on....it isn't that hard. Look just a bit closer......




Can you see him now? He was packed and ready to go. I was so surprised that he could fit in the bag. Daria and Caden thought that was pretty cool....and they decided to get into their bags, too. I didn't get pictures of that....but you can only imagine what it was like.

The good thing about this....I now know that I can pack them up and send them to Grammy's house....any time!

Air mail!!

0 comments: