Thursday, December 13, 2007

Great Timing

I am a comic strip junkie. My day is never complete without sitting down for a few minutes and reading the daily comics. One of my personal favorites is Baby Blues. It chronicles the life of a stay at home mom of three kids. For some reason, I relate. There are times that I swear the creators are stealing their ideas right out of my daily life.

Today's comic strip was so perfect. I wasn't able to sit down until late tonight to read the comics and when I saw today's Baby Blues...I just died. It was so perfect. I should have had it for yesterday's 100th post. Close enough! I wish that I could post the image right onto my blog...but I don't think I can. Just click on the words Baby Blues below....and it will take you to this most-appropriate comic. I hope that you get as good a chuckle as I got!!

Please click on BABY BLUES

0 comments: