Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thankful Thursday continued......

As I was cleaning the bathrooms, I was reminded of one more thing that I was thankful for. I am not sure why it came to me while I was scrubbing a toilet....it just did. Funny the way God works sometimes.....

  • Today, as my MIT moms were saying good bye--one of the moms mentioned that her son as well as one of the other ladies in our group have two boys who will be in Luke's class next year when he starts kindergarten. That is soooo an answer to prayer. As my kids have drawn near to starting school, I have prayed that they would find good friends. That they would be kids from good, believing homes. Here, I have found not just one...but TWO....boys that come from my precious MIT group Moms. Now, I will pray that my son will develop wonderful relationships with these boys.
What a blessing!

0 comments: